New Landing How can we help? Atelier Sale badge not working and front product thumbnail slider not working

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    lilmiss

Hi There,

I can not get my “On Sale” tag to work. I’ve tried to follow and place in code to get this to work but nothing seems to work properly. The Sale tag will show up fine on the products detail page but not on the homepage or store page.

Also I’m not clear as to how to get the thumbnail image of products to view as a slide as they do on your demo site.

Please help. TIA

Kind Regards,

Katie

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

That password down not work

You’re using the variable slider layout but your products are not variable products. You need to change the layout to standard

– Kyle

lilmiss
    This reply has been marked as private.
    lilmiss

Also I’m not sure if this is a theme problem but every time I go into edit homepage and hit save…it will add spacing to all my elements on that page. I have to go back in and delete the extra <p> automatically placed in to each of the elements. Can you explain why it would be doing this?

Thanks in Advance!

Katie

Kyle – SUPPORT

Check now, needed to edit the products asset on the home page

And hmm that’s odd, can you try deactivating your plugins apart from woocommerce and swift framework to see if that fixes your issue

– Kyle

lilmiss

Hi Kyle,

Thank you for getting back to me and for also correcting the issue. I however am seeing that the items are not showing as they were where was 3 columns and 6 products. I see that the asset settings are set properly but am not able to get these to show this way on the front page. It is displaying 4 column and 6 items. Can you please let me know why this is. I’ve also changed this out and cleared cache…nothing seems to work.

Kind Regards,

Katie

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please use this custom css code:-

.woocommerce ul.products li.product figure > a {
      position: initial !important;
    }

Thanks
    Mohammad

lilmiss

Hi,

I placed in this coding in the customer CSS and it didn’t change anything.

Please let me know what else I can possibly do to fix this. Thanks!

Katie

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Its displaying perfect to me so please check after clear the cache of browser.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

lilmiss

It was displaying 4 items and 1 row because I ended up setting it up that so that it would look right for the time being.

…I went ahead and switched back to 6 items and 3 columns…it shows up as 4 on the top row and 2 on below it…I’ve cleared both site and browser caches…it’s not working for me.

thanks.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Its looking perfect to me. Please clear the cache of browser and check.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

lilmiss

Ok…I promise I am clearing my cache…on my site and browser and attached is the image that I get with the setting being 3 columns and 6 products. It’s showing 4 columns and 6 products.

Is this what you are seeing because this is not what I’m wanting.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Three column dont have 6 items. You need to set 6 column for 6 items in a row.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register