New Landing How can we help? Cardinal ROW: Hidden on Tablet – Not Hidden When Holding in Landscape Position

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    flashden422

Hello,

Trying to optimize a site for desktop/laptop and tablet, as we have a site dedicated to mobile phones.

I have a ROW with a SWIFT SLIDER showing a video slide first, followed by a few static image slides. In the ROW settings I’ve selected RESPONSIVE VISIBILITY > HIDDEN ON TABLET. Works great when holding the iPad in portrait, but when you rotate it to a landscape position, it shows a big black void where the ROW and SWIFT SLIDER content are.

So even though RESPONSIVE VISIBILITY is set to HIDDEN ON TABLET it still shows without any content when the iPad is being held in the landscape position.

Is there some other setting I need to adjust in the ROW?

Thanks!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Apologize for the delay. Do you have the latest theme and SwiftFramework plugin versions?

Can you send us the url to that page so we can have a look?
    Thanks

-Rui

flashden422

No problem Rui.

Yes I have the latest version of both Cardinal (2.6.20) and Swift Framework (2.5.32).

This is how it’s set up. See attached screen capture. Perhaps there’s just some setting within the Swift Slider or Slide itself that I need to adjust???

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Please add a WP login for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register