New Landing How can we help? Atelier rotating announcements in promo bar

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    alibey

i was thinking of using the promo bar as a kind of rotating announcement area, like you see with the automatically self refreshing advert banners under the stands in football stadiums.

any idea if anyone in your user base has implemented this, as i would like to take a look at zzzzee code…?

thanks.

ali

David Martin – Support

Hi,

I have not seen this done before.

You could create a gallery of images, then insert the shortcode into the area to to use the slider functionality.

However, this may also need a web developer to implement a customization like this.

Thanks.

alibey

hmmm… great idea… how about an Envira generated short code… but again could one use css or js to insert this short code somewhere, or are we forced to use PHP?

thanks. ali

Kyle – SUPPORT

You would need to add the functionality into the php file to have the asset on every page like the promo bar.

– Kyle

alibey

drat. i am really going to have to learn PHP, it looks like. btw, off topic, are you guys going to the woocommerce event in austin in a few months?

Kyle – SUPPORT

I’m afraid we are not, we are from the UK

– Kyle

alibey

too based the suits at swift ideas aren’t springing for a conference jaunt to promote atelier et al. i would have liked to have met you guys in person as you have been very helpful. next time!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Thanks for the kind words, maybe!

– Kyle

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register