New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform RevSlider resizing Issue / Site size issue Explorer & Firefox

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    helloweb31

When I open my page in Chrome and Microsoft Explorer I realize that that it opens in different sizes (Explorer is larger). Also in the larger version (Explorer) the RevSlider images are cropped.

So, how can I assure that the pictures in Revslider adjust correctyl and are not croped and that the site shows identical in size on Explorer, Chrome and Firefox?

ACCORDION PROBLEM – HOW TO DEFINE 1ST TAB TO BE OPEN WHEN LOADED
    Also, how can I define an accordion tab to be open when the site is opened instead of all being closed?

THANKS FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE.

helloweb31
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

What IE version are you using? I’ve checked with IE9 and the slider looks the same as in Firefox. It’s impossible to have such a complex theme look identical in modern browsers and the dreaded IE, but it should mostly look the same, as does our theme demo.

For the accordions, there is no option in the theme for this yet; Ed, maybe a feature suggestion?

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

helloweb31

Problem Solved!!!

You can define the open section in the accordion EDIT (just click the pen symbol on the very to of the accordion elemtn in the Swift Page builder).

Perfect!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register