New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Revolution slider problem

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    RossPepperell

Hi there,

First of all love the theme!

I can’t seem to get the revolution slider to work properly….i’ve selected the element and inserted the correct slider alias, but when i try to view the page live – it says that there was an error with the slider and that i should insert the correct slider alias e.g. Slider 1, not ‘Slider’. But the slider alias is set to Slider 1! (the swift slider is unticked)

Also do you know whether there anyone has any css code to give me more font/text options as there are not many included….

Thanks for your help (p.s this is my first website -so complete newbie)

Ben – SUPPORT

Can you post a link to your website with login details so we can have a look into it

Thanks
    Ben

natevolk

don’t use spaces in your alias name?

RossPepperell
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Cosmin – SUPPORT
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Cosmin – SUPPORT

Public reply: yes, the issue was with using a slider Alias with spaces. Resolved.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

RossPepperell

Thanks for your help – can I ask why it doesn’t autofit to the full width of the screen – like on the flexform demo? instead it is boxed…

RossPepperell

If you have set custom settings to the responsive sizes – can you tell me the dimensions so I can get it to fit full screen? also on the demo slider there is no gap between the slider and the navigation/logo – how can i adjust the settings to do the same? thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register