New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Revolution slider – options for Swift slider keep reverting

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    waltonandpolk

Hi, I’ve unchecked the box to use Swift slider on my homepage and plugged in my Revolution slider alias, but when I hit “update” the options revert and recheck “enable Swift slider.”

The alias doesn’t disappear but the box rechecks itself. How do I make this stop? I want to use the revolution slider.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!

This does not happen on our installations, so if you need help with a specific problem on your website, I would always need to see your site live please.
    Could you tell me your website URL please? You can do so by typing it into a reply.
    If you want to send a private reply that only you and the admins can see it, please scroll down and enable the checkbox to do so.

Also, we might need to check the backend of your website, so to speed things up, could you let me know your login details please?

Thanks and cheers!

amarshall

I am having the same issue…is there anything you can tell us about this.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey there, as the user did not post back yet I’d have to ask the same information from you as I need from waltonandpolk, thank you!

waltonandpolk

I wound up just having to delete the page and started from scratch, it didn’t happen on the second page.

I am, though, having trouble with the Revolution Slider not showing up as full width media on top of blog pages (I get an error saying it doesn’t exist) but nobody’s bothered to respond to that question.

Melanie – SUPPORT

I just bothered 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register