New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Revolution slider not loading slides first time in Chrome

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    eternalbeta

I’m seeing a very strange issue where sometimes, upon first load in Chrome (not every time), Revolution Slider will not load a slide properly, but simply shows the default plain black background. I’ve confirmed this through cache clearing and opening new incognito windows. It varies in how often it happens (sometimes twice in a row, sometimes 40-50 loads in between). Even when it doesn’t load first time, refreshing the page makes the slider load fine.

A workaround I’ve figured out is to turn off the Lazy Load option for the slider, but as I have two slides that feature video, I’d like for Lazy Load to be able to stay on. I’ve set up a copy of the slider at the test webpage with Lazy Load turned on for you to look at. As I mentioned, it doesn’t happen every time, but often enough that I am seeing people leave the site after loading the main page.

Thanks

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Are you using latest version 4.6.91 – http://d.pr/f/1dK68/bBAtl85q of revolution slider? Please check always clear the cache of browser.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

eternalbeta

Yes the most recent version is installed.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

To me it always loaded something( a video or an image).
    If you can replicate it, can you check the javascript console when that happens.

Right click -> Inspect Element -> Do to the console tab an take a screenshot to send us.

-Rui

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You have set the delay in load. Please check your slider setting.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.