New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Revolution Slider not displayed

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    AW

Hello,

I installed ‘Slider Revolution’ v5.3.1.5 , created a Slider and added shortcut to the top on my home page content.
    Unfortunately the slider doesn’t appears and I just have an empty white space before the content.

Do you have any idea about how to fix it ?

Thanks in advance,
    Regards,
    AW

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    werkshopdesign

Hi,

I’ve had the same problem as AW. I updated Rev Slider to V 5.3.1.5 and I’ve been given the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function putRevSlider() in /websites/la/lakshmiayurveda.com.au/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/functions.php:381 Stack trace: #0 /websites/la/lakshmiayurveda.com.au/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/page-builder/builder/shortcodes/revslider.php(22): return_slider('homeslider') #1 /websites/la/lakshmiayurveda.com.au/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/page-builder/builder/lib/shortcodes.php(103): SwiftPageBuilderShortcode_spb_revslider->content(Array, '') #2 /websites/la/lakshmiayurveda.com.au/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(345): SwiftPageBuilderShortcode->output(Array, '', 'spb_revslider') #3 [internal function]: do_shortcode_tag(Array) #4 /websites/la/lakshmiayurveda.com.au/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(223): preg_replace_callback('/\\[(\\[?)(spb_re...', 'do_shortcode_ta...', '[spb_revslider ...') #5 /websites/la/lakshmiayurveda.com.au/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): do_shortcode('[spb_revslider ...') #6 /websites/la/lakshmiayurveda.com. in /websites/la/lakshmiayurveda.com.au/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/functions.php on line 381

I’m running WordPress 4.7.2
    WooCommerce 2.6.14
    Neighbourhood 3.4.41

Would love some help on how to fix this,
    Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@AW

Can’t reach the admin area with those credentials. Can you check them and send me a private reply?

@werkshopdesign

Can you send us your url and admin credentials in a private reply?

Thanks

-Rui

AW
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@AW
    It seems some files are missing, can you try to upload again the latest Revolution Slider version?

-Rui

werkshopdesign

Hi Rui,
    Thanks for that it has worked!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Great. Glad it’s sorted.

-Rui

AW

Very good, it working !
    Many thanks.

Last question, I do have an image (1024*416px) that I would like to display in full wide whatever the screen resolution (laptop, mobile, tablet).
    How to do that ?

Regards,
    AW

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

That size seems too small for a full screen, at least it should be 1700px of width.

Check their documentation
    https://theme-fusion.com/knowledgebase/how-to-make-a-full-screen-revolution-slider/

-Rui

AW

thanks

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem.

-Rui

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register