New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Revolution slider menus not displaying on Mobile

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
    kofi

Hi guys,

I updated woocommerce and theme to their latest version yesterday, however, noticed three key revolution slider menus under my main slider on the homepage no longer display the images on mobile. These are important menus and would be great to have them resolved

Also realised our google map under our contact form on our contact page no longer displays since the update also.

Please see attached screnshots of the three menus no longer displaying on mobile.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m seeing fine in mobile. Try to clear the browser cache and test again.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3agjkllpslll14u/Screenshot%202017-04-19%2010.50.46.png?dl=0

You need to generate a google maps api key, it’s mandatory since a few months ago.

Then you should place the api key in a specific field in the General Options
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vu2np5h9j814tbu/Screenshot%202017-04-19%2010.54.28.png?dl=0

-Rui

kofi
    This reply has been marked as private.
    kofi
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I manage to see it now, not sure I didn’t saw it a few hours ago. It seems a dummy png image created by rev slider is on top the other image.

Can you try to update Revolution Slider to the latest version?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/8kxs5gvshfku4hs/Screenshot%202017-04-19%2013.42.58.png?dl=0

-Rui

kofi

I have updated to the latest revolution slider now Rui, however, menu issues still persists and the youtube video on the homepage top slider doesn’t play on mobile still.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Can you provide the URL to the Slider Revolution slide editor for the first image “Accessories”?

Autoplay videos are not support for mobile devices, the fallback image is shown rather then the video.

kofi
    kofi

Hi Guys,

Do you have any updates about the querry above?

David Martin – Support

Hi,

I am checking this with the team currently as I cannot locate the cause for this issue.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

This appears to be an issue with your Slider Revolution settings. If you clear your device cache, you will see the “About Us” image item displays fine. I’d suggest duplicating that or looking for differences in the settings between the slider items.

kofi

Perfect! I’m not sure what the issue was, but I have duplicated the “about us” slider and redone the other two. Thanks for the assistance in rectifying the issue. Hope it’s not a widespread issue.

David Martin – Support

Glad to help you out!

Thanks,
    David

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.