New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Revolution Slider Issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    n-gage

Hi,

Since updating the Revolution Slider to the lastest version 2.3.91 the appearance of the arrows and navigation has changed. The rectangular arrows are now circular and the navigation bullets are displayed on 2 lines?

You can view the example here http://parkprimaryschool2.n-gagemedia.co.uk

Despite trying to make various changes to the slider controls I can’t figure out what is causing this.

Any guidance would be appreciated please.

Thanks.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

They’ve changed the design, so if you want your old arrows back, you will need to either uninstall the current version and go back to the one you were previously using, or you could customize this version to look like the old one (you would need to upload the old images back in and change its CSS code)

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

n-gage

I tried uninstalling the current version and reverting to the older version supplied with the theme but the circular arrows remained?

Also do you have an explanation as the why the navigation bullets are messed up as well?

As you’ve provided a post with links to the most up to date slider titled “Revolution Slider – Latest Version” I would suggest you explain in that post that these changes will occur, so that people can decide whether to update or not.

Thanks

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

I see the bullets are working fine on the slider?

Also, I’ll let Ed know to mention that in the Rev slider link, as it looks like they changed many styles and our theme is not yet up to date with it. As you can see on ThemeForest, latest Rev Slider update was to 2.3.3, in Pinpoint 1.5

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register