New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Revolution Slider: Hide Slider Under Certain Width

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    wilsongrouplp

The Revolution Slider has an option to “hide” the slider under a certain width so that it doesn’t get illegible (at least I presume that’s the purpose.)

When I test that, the slider is still there, it has just removed all the content (so there’s an empty gray box with the timer bar moving on it.)

I’m using the full width slider, so there’s no options on the page meta concerning that. Is there a way to make sure it doesn’t do that?

(Unfortunately the site is in development so I don’t have a live link to it. I know that makes it harder for you guys to debug, apologies!)

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Can you try this custom CSS?

@media screen and (max-width: 320px) {
     .rev_slider_wrapper { display: none !important; }
    }

That should completely hide the revolution slider on any screen smaller than 320px in width.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

wilsongrouplp

That seems to fix it (changed the size to a little higher than that, but it works just fine.) Thank you!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

You’re welcome 🙂

If you like the product and support, please do rate the theme in your ThemeForest Download section, we would greatly appreciate it!

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register