New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Revolution slider full width

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Yann

Hi all,

I can’t get the revolution slider in full width (page edge to edge), the slider is set on ‘responsive’ as there is no ‘full width’ option, the page layout on ‘full width’.
    I pasted the alias of the slider in the front page meta but when I save it disappears and do not work. I tried deactivating all plugins without success.
    Also there is a space with the website name on top of the slider that I couldn’t deactivate.
    I searched the forum and checked the instructions but didn’t find any solutions…

Thanks for your help!

http://69.195.124.140/~neptune8/

Yann

HI again,

Didn’t find the solution but I found a workaround.
    Once I enter any changes in the front page meta, I first need to hit ‘preview change’ and actually preview the page, then hit ‘edit page’ and update.
    Only then the changes are saved. The slider and other issues related to that are fixed, but I still don’t know why it can’t save in the first place.

Cheers
    Yann

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, you have a maintenance plugin activated so if you’d need further help, could you let me see your website and perhaps know your login details so I can check it out?

Cheers

Yann
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Hm can you deactivate all your plugins (besides the revolution slider) and see if you can save it normally then?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register