New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Revolution Slider Dimensions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    gd0g

I am trying to create my slider with the Revolution Slider documentation. Can you please tell me what dimensions I should make the slider to replicate the full width example of this theme on Themeforest?

gd0g

OK Now I’m getting confused. I note that if I select the “show posts in slider” this gives you the same effect as the example on themeforest? Without Revolution Slider? If so can you please advise me how I do this when my home page is “my latest posts”? As you dont get the Page Meta options when this option is selected in Settings – Readings.

Do I create a page called “Blog” or something and set wordpress to point to that page and then I can update page meta options?

Either way I’ve noticed the size of the images from the posts in the slider have a width of 1920px. So does this mean you have just uploaded the feature image on the post as 1920 and the them is taking care of all of the various sizes including the slider? Or am I missing something regarding the revolution slider?

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

There are 2 sliders in Supreme: Revolution and Flexslider.

The easiest way is to create a page called Home, build it with our Page Builder (you can insert Blog elements), then check to display the slider, like you did.

Revolution Slider has settings for dimensions, you can set it to full width.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

gd0g

OK I’ll try again. I know I’m not that smart but I’m pretty sure I’m not that dumb either. I have created a page using the swift builder and set the slider to display the latest posts. Which I can get to work fine. However I dont seem to be able to find the answer to what the ideal image size should be for the featured image which also displays in the slider when you “set the posts to display in slider”.

I can get the image to display. I created the image as 1920 x 1100 copying one of the images in the themeforest example however, you can see most of the image so clearly that is too big.

Please it is a simple question and one I would have thought could easily be included in the documentation!

I am trying to replicate the design and elements as you have displayed them when purchasing the theme from themeforest. Which is agin what I would have thought everyone is trying to replicate! ie The Full Screen Width.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

In the demo homepage, we use the Posts Slider as I mentioned and the images are 1920px width with up to 1200px in height.

The height of the actual slider is, however, defined at 450px.

So you can try to have your images at 450px in height.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register