New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Revolution Slider > Border

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    cyborgninja

I have a Rev Slider active on my page at full screen with a border padding of 5px. The border seems to only show up on older versions of firefox.

My first slide has white bg and my page has a white bg as well. I would like to have a “divider” line at the bottom of the rev slider to better differentiate the slider and the page.

Any ideas?

cyborgninja

Resolved: Made the bg of my slide(s) transparent and defined the background color of the entire slider within the Appearance settings. Also defined the Border type within the slider settings as well. Border now shows up. It had nothing to do with browser version. Older Firefox versions do display border padding. The newer versions do not. Thank you 🙂

cyborgninja

Re-opening this ticket: Curious, does anyone know how to get a divider at the bottom of a rev slider with a white bg? This of course assuming your page bg color is white as well.

I am attempting to show a differentation between the slider and the page when both use a simple white bg.

I’ve achieved this by changing the bg color of the slider so that it differentiates from the page bg color.

However, curious, if anyone can get a bottom divider/border to appear beneath the slider itself?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register