New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Rev Slider: Responsiveness

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    focusingresources

Howdy,
    So, we went a little nuts with the full width images on our home page and are just noticing that they don’t scale down/aren’t responsive on mobile devices. Oopsie. We also have a large video that stays enormous as well.

I saw a suggestion to use the Revolution slider to deal with the issue (just insert a single image), but despite the rev slider that we have active being marked Auto Responsive, it too has stretched beyond the bounds on a mobile device. Might you be able to let me know what I’m doing wrong? It would be much appreciated.

Thanks for a lovely theme!
    Maggie

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    you can use the Auto-Responsive option that will automatically create slides that match the width of your theme. Fixed will remain the same size, custom gives you options to add grid sizes based on the size of the screen, auto-responsive will automatically adjust to the size of your browser to remain full-width.
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

focusingresources

Hi Mohammad,

Thanks for this. The issue is that despite having marked the slider as auto responsive, on mobile devices, it isn’t, and instead appears as a long box that extends past the screen.

Also, we don’t seem to have a menu on the mobile version of the site.

Thanks,
    Maggie

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please upgrade your Revolution Slider plugin to latest version 4.6 and let me know your feedback. you can download latest version here at http://d.pr/f/sWGE/1lGmhBpc.

Thanks

focusingresources

Hi Mohammad,
    I updated the plugin (I should ask you how to save the sliders so I don’t have to recreate them each time there’s an update). But… ACK!!! Now all I see is a blank grey area with a perpetually spinning box. Help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    focusingresources

Additionally, with the update, the slider still extends beyond the page when viewed on a mobile device.
    Thanks for your help,
    Maggie

focusingresources

Oops, heh… we figured out that our cloud asset hosting needed to catch up, so I disabled it for now. But the slider is still not responsive in size, so help with that would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please make sure that you have set Slider Layout – Auto responsive in revolution slider setting.
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

focusingresources

Hi Mohammad,

Given the response time, I really wish you’d read the thread. Yes, we have Auto Responsive checked as the Slider Layout. I indicated that in the first message to you. Hence my confusion as to why it isn’t behaving responsively. Any other ideas?

Thank you,
    Maggie

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I have resolved the issue so please check . It was not revolution slider issue. There is one css code that cause to issue so i tweaked it.
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

focusingresources

Interesting… so things seem about 90% better (thanks!!!). The weird thing now is that the full width images are no longer full width (example is the “Start Getting Bigger…” image in the screenshot.

Thoughts?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please use this custom css code:-

.full-width {
     width: 1000px;
    }

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

focusingresources

Hi Mohammad,

Thanks for this, though it didn’t seem to do the trick. It seems to help with Firefox, but not with Chrome. Any other thoughts?

Also, it seems our menu has vanished from the mobile version of the site. Sigh.

Thanks again,
    Maggie

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I have resolved the issue so please check it now.
    Thanks

focusingresources

Hi Mohammad – thanks, the image issue is fixed. Any thoughts on the disappearing menu on our mobile site?

Thanks again for all of your help on this!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register