New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood "Returning Customer?" link missing from checkout

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    ksprague

In the checkout screen, just above the Billing Address fields, there used to be a line of text that said “Returning customer? Login here”. Clicking on that link would open a form where you could log in. But after recently updating Neighborhood and WooCommerce, that line of text is missing. Looking at the form-checkout.php file, I see that there is an if/else related to the WooCommerce version number. If WooCommerce is still below version 2.1.0, that section does not get generated. Why? Having a link to log in from the checkout screen, before the customer has entered their address, etc. was a very useful feature.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

As this is not down to us, you need to contact WooCommerce: http://support.woothemes.com/home or http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/woocommerce

– Kyle

ksprague

No, I am talking about the form-checkout.php file included with Neighborhood:

neighborhood/woocommerce/checkout/form-checkout.php

Kyle – SUPPORT

Sorry, let me just ask the developer about this.

– Kyle

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok, this is something that the developer is going to investigate for the next update. Will get it sorted asap.

– Kyle

Matt

Yep. I’ve found if you change the version number in these files to say 5.1 it all starts working again. It affects the create account/login page as well. Not sure if there’s others.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Just spotted the setting in woocommerce settings under the account tab. (see screenshot)

– Kyle

ksprague

I wasn’t actually asking where the setting was in WooCommerce – the problem was that the ‘Returning customer?’ link on the checkout page wouldn’t appear, whether or not that WooCommerce checkbox was checked. But nevermind – this appears to have been fixed in the most recent Neighborhood update.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok no problem

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register