New Landing How can we help? Atelier Retina resolution for icon box element / hide graphic element in galery element

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    Carlos

Hello!

This is Sarah,i bought the Atelier theme and we are making a shop online, and when we use icons or graphics, there look with a bad resolution if you see them in a retina computer, we use the Icon box element modul and icon box image.
    I saw that in the case of the logo of the page, we have a retina option, but theres no option for the icon, how can we solve this?

And other question that i have is, that how can i hide the navegation of the galery element(bollets and arrows)?

Thank you in advance!
    Sarah

David Martin – Support

Hi,

I think you have a duplicate thread of this?

Have you tried making the images 300dpi, or if you double the image size that will also work.

What page URL is your gallery on?

Thanks.

Carlos

Oh! so, when are images for retina, i have to do them with hight resolution?(300?) for internet are normal 72, so, this is the diference, no? but then i have to put all 300? it will be really heavy,

Thank you very much!
    Sarah

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Yes the overhead would increase at the expense of quality. Another option is to use this plugin: https://en-gb.wordpress.org/plugins/wp-retina-2x/faq/.

Thanks.

Carlos

oks! thanks!

about the gallery, it’s here: http://www.graficalegal.es (the macbook pro)

David Martin – Support

Hi,

There is already no navigation icons for this?

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.