Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Charlie999

After the update to version 1.2 i’m not sure if it’s really retina ready anymore. In version 1.1 when browsing the site with an android device, the icons and text was bigger and there was no need to make the text bigger on the mobile screen to read it.

Now with version 1.2 the icons and text  is very small. I do not think i have changed any settings on the theme or my mobile. Can you confirm this or? My site http://yado.se

Charlie999

An update

I discovered that it’s in Boxed version the icons and text is too small, in Full Width the site is OK in mobile version.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Have you changed any of the responsive css? The styling looks seriously messed up, and not how it is as standard.

– Ed

Charlie999

Nope, i have only changed the Custom css styling. It is responsive in Full Width Layout, but not in boxed?

Charlie999

But, i tested and there is something wrong with this code in Custom css. Can you see what it is i’m doing wrong?
    .boxed-layout {
    width: 1230px;
    margin: 0px auto;
    background: rgba(255,255,255,0.6);
    }

Charlie999

Hi Ed!

It’s ok now, deleted the width from that custom css and it now works fine in both Full width and Boxed Layout.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register