New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Responsive Visibility clearing code from page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    jdeding

I am trying to enter the short codes for the responsive visibility. I am either doing it incorrectly or something is wrong…

I enter the short code – [sf_visibility class=”visible-lg”]
    and then my content (starting at the row)
    and then…
    [/sf_visibility]

When I do the website functions as it should. However, when I update the site and then try to switch between swift and classic my code/content is removed.

I have restored the page to a previous version, make the responsive visibility changes and it happens again. Any thoughts?

David Martin – Support

Visibility classes are not shortcodes or shortcode attributes, they are CSS classes.

Within the page builder, you would add the classes to the Extra Class input field.

jdeding

Can you please give me an example of what I would add to the classes section?

David Martin – Support

Sure, here are the classes and what they do:

visible-xs = Visible – Phone
    visible-md visible-sm = Visible – Tablet
    visible-lg = Visible – Desktop
    hidden-xs = Hidden – Phone
    hidden-md hidden-sm = Hidden – Tablet

jdeding

So, I would just add that class to a particular row and it would follow those rules?

If I have multiple rows and want to make one visable and the other hidden is it a problem to have multiple classes (as long as they are in separate rows)?

David Martin – Support

So, I would just add that class to a particular row and it would follow those rules?

– yes, that’s correct.

If I have multiple rows and want to make one visable and the other hidden is it a problem to have multiple classes (as long as they are in separate rows)?

– multiple classes should be fine in theory, may need to see this setup to clarify what you want to do exactly though.

Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register