New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Responsive thumb resizing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    sodafish

Hello,
    I’m setting up the site and there is a thing bothering me (a little). When I’m on a larger screen and I start resizing the browser window down, the adaptation (scaling down) of the thumbs (in a portfolio) goes in quite large steps. This sometimes results in lots of whitespace on the left and right of the site with thumbs being smaller than necessary, until the next step.
    Also, the margin between the thumbs in the portfolio (both horizontal and vertical) stays the same (fixed margin it seems) all the time, so optically this space gets much larger since the thumbs are becoming smaller and the whitespace stays the same. I understand this might be a difficult thing to adapt, but in case there is a workaround to tweak this in the code, so to make transitions smoother (or include more scaling steps), please let me know.

sodafish

I think I can illustrate it best with showing another site.

Have a look here: http://justinmezzell.com When you see this on a larger screen and start reducing the browser windows size, you see the thumbs smoothly scaling down plus also the whitespace between the thumbs is getting smaller, so it all stays balanced. When you do this here: http://dante.swiftideas.net/portfolio-one-column-standard-style/portfolio-three-standard/ You’ll see it scales down in larger steps but also the space between the thumbs stays the same. When the screen becomes small enough and the portfolio jumps to 2 columns it does get smooth though, from there on it is ok. Not before that.

Melanie – SUPPORT

I’m afraid that’s how the theme is coded, there’s no way of changing that unless you modify the framework.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register