New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Responsive Images not expanding full width

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
    GTS75

Hey guys – I’m trying to add an image mapped responsive image to the header of one of my website pages. When the browser screen is smaller…the image fits full width perfectly, and adjusts to be full width up to a certain point, but when the browser window is nearly full screen width the image mapped graphic doesn’t stretch to the full screen like normal images do. I’m using a text block page element with my html image mapping in the text section and the image displays perfectly, until the browser window is stretched to nearly full spring.

Is there a different page element I should be using? Is there any reason why the image won’t stretch to full screen regardless of screen size?

Thanks for the help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Can you try revolution slider’s full width option to insert the image and place that in the slider area in page meta?

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

GTS75

I want just a static image to display, not display in a slider functionality. Also, I’m able to get any regular image to display full-width on the page, but for some reason only the images that I try to image map and make clickable areas on the image it won’t display full screen if the web browser is expanded to full screen. As I make the screen smaller the image is responsive and changes to full screen.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Unfortunately there’s no option to set full width images in neighborhood, apart from parallax backgrounds

– Kyle

GTS75

Whenever I put a single image into the page element, regardless of its size if the page element is set to full width it shows full width. There’s no way to make a single image that’s created with html display as full width?

Kyle – SUPPORT

You mean edge to edge of the window? Unfortunately not as it’s within the page container which is a fixed width

– Kyle

GTS75

It doesn’t need to be edge to edge, but I’d like to it fit inside the same container width that the rest of my page content fits inside. All of the page elements fit to a certain width – and when I tried to add my image mapped html image, it fit the container only until the browser window was nearly fully expanded, then it stopped being responsive and stretching to fit the full container. What could be causing this?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Which image? It’s probably smaller than the container

– Kyle

GTS75

What is the max container width? The dimensions of the image I was using were 935 x 623.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @GTS75

Think there may be a little confusion here. The image when it stops expanding means it is at the full container width. As of yet the only possible way to add a full width image, is only possible in the revolution slider. You can set this to be a single slide – and it loads quickly and responsively, so it’s a viable option if you really want a full width image.

We’re considering adding full width row functionality at some point in the future.

– Ed

GTS75

When I use the single image page element with just a regular old image…it fits full screen to the same “container” width as all the other page elements I have on the page. My initial question was about trying to use the text box element to add html image mapping to make a image clickable with multiple links. That image displays nicely and works when the browser window isn’t full screen on my 15 inch macbook, however when you expand to full screen is stops being responsive and fits centered above the rest of my page content. I’m not talking about an edge to edge image, simple to expand to the same width that the rest of my page content expands to.

I can temporarily set it up on a page if you’d like to take a look.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Yes please as I don’t fully understand

– Kyle

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register