Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Clique
    dal

While looking through the forum, I’ve noticed a few sites using the theme which have a responsive header. How would I be able to have the logo be in the far left position, and the menu in the far right, or if not, have the logo and menu be closer together and in the far right position?

I greatly appreciate any help you can give me.

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

You mean like this (see the attached image) in our demo?

Thanks,
    laranz.

dal

No, I mean closer to this site: http://www.wide.pt/work/?page_id=543

With the logo and menu on the far left, the filter on the far right in this example.

trjnr

On retina MBP i get the same issue the logo doesn’t follow the to the scale of the window. Please advise.

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi @dal,

Sure that is possible, you can alter the header.php and adjust some styles to get your desire effect.

@trjnr
    Can you post your website link?

Thanks,
    laranz.

dal

Are you able to offer any more guidance? I presumed it would be editing the header.php, but I’m not completely sure what I need to be editing.

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

I will try to explain at best. Because those things are comes under customization.

If you go and see header.php, you can see that header-section is followed by covered with a container and a sixteen column div, you can remove that as well as its ending tag, will make look a like same like the link you send.

Thanks,
    laranz.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register