New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood 'Reset to Defaults' = Missing alt background

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    n8-b

I reset the defaults in the theme options and now the alt background images are missing in the theme options. I can import my theme option settings without a problem. I’ve tried activating another theme and then re-activating ‘Hood, but no joy.
    -Nathan

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

What do you mean they are missing? You aren’t seeing the panel anymore? Have you tried replacing the theme files with your original download?

– Ed

n8-b

Yeah, that’s right. The links to all the theme asset backgrounds seem to break. I can see the panel but there’s no preview and they don’t appear on the front end. I tried replacing the files several time, clearing the cache, activating and reactivating, but that didn’t work. To get around this for now, I ended up finding the bg images in the uploads files and reuploading them in the theme option default assets panel. It seems to be happy with that.

Since I found a temporary fix this is no longer a priority for me. Thanks.

Nathan

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi Nathan!

Glad to hear that you found a way around this strange incident! Thanks for letting us know!

All the best

bitshok

I am missing the alt backgrounds too.
    Where can I find them and where should I upload them?
    Thanks!

n8-b

Hi there Bitshok –

What I did was use the images found in neighborhood/images/preset-backgrounds and uploaded the ones I wanted on the Theme Options/Asset Background Options page in the Alt Background Image section.

Hope that helps,
    Nathan

bitshok

Thank you for your answer!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Thanks Nathan! You’re fantastic!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register