Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
    androofoo

On the Checkout page, the page lets me proceed to purchase when I didn’t even fill out all the required fields. How can I fix this?

brianleejackson

I have the same problem…

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!

This does not happen on our installations, so if you need help with a specific problem on your website, I would always need to see your site live please.
    Could you tell me your website URL please? You can do so by typing it into a reply.
    If you want to send a private reply that only you and the admins can see it, please scroll down and enable the checkbox to do so.

Also, we might need to check the backend of your website, so to speed things up, could you let me know your login details please?

Thanks and cheers!

androofoo
    This reply has been marked as private.
    androofoo
    This reply has been marked as private.
    androofoo

Hi Melanie,
    Were you able to look into this? I PM’d you the details.

http://www.papersupplyco.com

androofoo

Just following up again this morning. Please advise. It’s been two weeks since original request.

androofoo

Hi,
    We’re you able to figure out this issue?

Melanie – SUPPORT

Woah ๐Ÿ™‚ hey there, a little something about our forum:
    We work from oldest reply to latest reply, so if you keep your thread busy before we get to look at it, you will be pushed back at the end of our to-do list.

I will forward this to the developer as I think this might be an issue we need to let the woocommerce support take care of.

Cheers

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @androofoo

This is because of the one page checkout, which is a custom display within the theme, and by standard WooCommerce only checks the fields on submission.

There is an option in Theme Options > WooCommerce Options to disable the one page checkout if you’d prefer.

– Ed

androofoo

I disabled the one page check out in the settings, but it still let’s me pass without filling in the required fields. However if I active the one-page, it catches it, but I would like to use the other method instead.

Also, there’s some inconsistency with the red asterisk mark for the required fields. On some lines, the asterisk appears in the next line break. Screenshot attached.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Sorry, do you mean you’ve got the one page enabled, or the demo site example where its dynamic tabbed?

We’ve fixed the layout issue for the next update, you can add the following custom css:

.woocommerce form #billing .form-row label {
    	width: 30%;
    }
    .woocommerce form #billing .form-row input, .woocommerce form #billing .form-row textarea {
    	width: 70%;
    }

– Ed

androofoo

One page checkout mode is OFF.

Thanks for the CSS ๐Ÿ™‚

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Unfortunately it will only work at the point on the one page checkout mode. The dynamic tabbed version is created with some custom css. It would need extra jQuery for validation before progressing, which is something we haven’t developed yet – we will consider it for the future though.

– Ed

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register