New Landing How can we help? General Forum Help Removing extra spacing /shadow from product thumbnails/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    leslietamara

Hello,

I have a few items that need changing in my theme. I don’t have a developer at the moment so I am on my own for these changes and as much direction as possible would be greatly appreciated.

1. Extra Space – I notice in some pages there is too much white space at the top of the page. Is there an easy fix for this?

2. Shadow/gray Line – There seems to be a shadow or line at the bottom of the product thumbnails. How can I remove this? I thought the images were not large enough at first but that’s not the problem.

3. The Add to shopping cart message in catalog on each product thumbnail – how can this be removed?

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

1. Can you give us the URL of those pages?? I tried some pages, it seems correct for me. Maybe I looked in the wrong pages.
    2. Try regenerating thumbnail plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/
    3. If you mean “Add to shopping bag” button while hovering the product thumbnail means, use this CSS to hide it.

.archive.woocommerce-page .shop-actions { display: none; }

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register