New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Remove padding only from one page (override bootstrap for a single page)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    gmargetis

i would relly love if you may please help me override bootstrap for my page-id-119 in order to remove the left and right padding i am just trying to remove any spaces around the google map from all directions in this single page http://anagenisiwines.dap-gpa.org/contact/

.col-xs-1, .col-sm-1, .col-md-1, .col-lg-1, .col-xs-2, .col-sm-2, .col-md-2, .col-lg-2, .col-xs-3, .col-sm-3, .col-md-3, .col-lg-3, .col-xs-4, .col-sm-4, .col-md-4, .col-lg-4, .col-xs-5, .col-sm-5, .col-md-5, .col-lg-5, .col-xs-6, .col-sm-6, .col-md-6, .col-lg-6, .col-xs-7, .col-sm-7, .col-md-7, .col-lg-7, .col-xs-8, .col-sm-8, .col-md-8, .col-lg-8, .col-xs-9, .col-sm-9, .col-md-9, .col-lg-9, .col-xs-10, .col-sm-10, .col-md-10, .col-lg-10, .col-xs-11, .col-sm-11, .col-md-11, .col-lg-11, .col-xs-12, .col-sm-12, .col-md-12, .col-lg-12 {
        min-height: 1px;
        padding-left: 15px;
        padding-right: 15px;
        position: relative;
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

to target only that page you should prefix the css rules with .page-id-119

You have some errors in the javascript console. Are you using other map asset than the one we provided in the page builder?

Can you show in a mockup image the spaces you want to remove? I see the map has already no margin to the left and right.

Thanks

-Rui

gmargetis

dear rui thank you for your answer i found the way to put away the spaces margins paddings etc.

the only problem now is that i am using wp-google-maps. does the theme by its own using google api. if so how can i disable the code and in which place (folder, file)

gmargetis

i went to functions.php and i commented the following string

wp_register_script('sf-maps', '//maps.google.com/maps/api/js?sensor=false', 'jquery', NULL, TRUE);

the fixed the problem.

but please tell me is it going to be a problem on other pages? i dont you use the themes map anywhere else in the site

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Glad you sorted. No there will no problem removing that, it is only used if you add the maps asset inside the pages.

Instead commenting that line try to add the code below to the child theme so you don’t have any problem when updating the theme.

add_action( 'wp_print_scripts', 'child_remove_scripts', 100 );

function child_remove_scripts() {
    wp_deregister_script('sf-maps');
    }

-Rui

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register