New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Remove Keep Reading link

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    mel71

Hi
    Just wondering if there is a way to remove the ‘Keep Reading’ link from just certain Blog posts? I am trying to create the option for Authors to login and post Last Minute Vacancies on our local tourism website, but just want the whole post to appear on the page here – http://www.visitwollombi.com.au/last-minute-vacancies/ with no ‘Keep Reading’ Link, and preferably no link to a details page. I simply want them to be able to list their deal and place a link to their website. It will be up to them to login and delete when the rooms are full. Is this possible? Or is there a much easier way to do this that I am not thinking of??
    Thank you in advance!
    Melanie

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Melanie,

Just on certain posts would be more complicated, as you would need to add CSS for each post ID you want to not show it for + edit some PHP code to make the theme output the post ID (plus, editing theme files will be lost when updating the theme).

But to remove it from all posts, add this custom CSS in the General theme options:

.blog-item .read-more-bar { display: none !important; }

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register