New Landing How can we help? Atelier Remove "In Stock" and "Clear Selection" notifications

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    hellojonesie

Hello !

On variable products, after having made my different selections, there is a “clear selection” link that appears – can you confirm how I can remove this ?

Also on both simple and variable products, I see an “In stock” or “X left in stock” notification once the selection has been made, can you provide CSS code to resolve this please?

I found a similar issue in the forum but the response wasn’t very clear to me about exactly which code to add for both of these issues ^^

Thank you !

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    hellojonesie

Also, can you please confirm why the size “M” is showing in this product’s drop down menu ? Because, as you can see after I have made the different selections, the product is out of stock. The ideal would be for the M to be missing or unclickable in the drop down menu when the product is out of stock.

If I remove the “In stock/ out of stock” notifications on products, what will happen for an “out of stock product”?

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

1) To remove the “clear selection” link, please add this to Theme Options => Custom CSS:

.woocommerce div.product form.cart .reset_variations {
        display: none !important;
    }

2) You control the stock management display in the actual product. Product Data => Inventory => Manage stock

3) That is default WooCommerce behaviour. If a product is out of stock you will not be able to click the button Add To Cart.

hellojonesie

Thanks David !! 🙂

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Thanks David.

-Rui

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register