New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood remove dropdown's "…"

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    midnite

Hello, how can I remove the dropdown options “…” that gets added after the “select options” text? I set the attribute to be options:, but it says options:… which just looks weird. Thanks for any help.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Can you post up your website URL where you’d like to have this change so we can investigate for custom css?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Can you provide a link to your site? Have you updated to the latest version?

– Ed

midnite

I actually heavily modified the theme files. If you can just tell me what file to make that change on that’d be much appreciated.

Melanie – SUPPORT

We need to see your site please ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you so much!

midnite

not an option. as i stated it’s heavily modified and it’s constantly being worked on. I’m using Version 1.3.4 and can’t update at this point since too many of the files have been tweeked. Please just answer as so:

1) open file foo.php
    2) look for foo
    3) change it to foo-b
    4) done

i’d really appreciate it. thanks.

Melanie – SUPPORT

I’m afraid we won’t be able to help if you are not willing to show us your website.

Best.

midnite

can you explain what you need to look at exactly? i’ve given you my version number. that’s all you need. i don’t need you to do it for me, i just need to know what file that code is in and where to edit it. if you can’t do that please pass my question along to someone who will help me, or explain to me why you need access to my site. thank you.

Melanie – SUPPORT

๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register