New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Remove animation when page first loads

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    Amber Needler

Hi,

How can I remove the tiny animation as every page first loads? I’ve turned off the hero animation but I’m still getting a really small one. It happens so quick that I can’t figure out anything in the code.

Thanks,

Amber

David Martin – Support

You can look to remove the pre-loader/transitions: Theme Options => General Options => Preloader/Transition Options

Amber Needler

They’re already turned off so it can’t be that?

David Martin – Support

Can you describe/screencast or screenshot the animation you see?

Amber Needler

It’s just moving down a tiny bit when you first get onto a page, I’ve sent the link to the site so you can see for yourself 🙂

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
    Amber Needler

I have already done this but the page still shows a slight animation – can you not see it when the pages first load? Everything drops down slightly. It’s hard to explain but basically everything on the page moves downwards as it first loads and the client doesn’t want that for some reason.

Thanks,

Amber

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I’m only seeing it in the slider, can’t see anywhere else.

Is this one?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ht5i9wngpmzituv/Screenshot%202017-01-06%2014.59.15.png?dl=0

-Rui

David Martin – Support

Please screenshot where you see this?

Are you by chance referring the “fade in down” animation set on your text block? Ex where this happens:

This is somewhat different.

Amber Needler

I don’t mean an actual ‘loading’ like thing that appears. When you first click onto any page, say the contact page for example, instead of everything on that page underneath the nav bar just appearing it all drops down first – I don’t know how else I can explain it. I don’t want it to ‘drop down’.

Thanks,

Amber

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

there was an error in your css, I already fix it.
    Check again.

-Rui

Amber Needler

You don’t have access to the site? And nothing appears to be fixed?

David Martin – Support

Here is my screencast of me reloading the page. As you can see, there is no animations/preloading taking place:

Can you further explain if what you describe is in my screencast? Or provide your own screencast.

Amber Needler

It’s not an animation (I didn’t know how to describe it at first), it’s just everything drops down when you first load it! You can see it in that video.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

That slight drop is essentially your server trying to load in all the page resources, the more you have the harder this is for your server. Cheaper hosting providers will suffer worst from this.

Ironically, if you enable the reloader Theme Options => General Options => Preloader/Transition Options it should help stop this as the server will load the assets as the loader is displaying and remove the drop you see.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.