New Landing How can we help? Atelier Related products image + position

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    ArisuSenpai

Hello !

I’m a frenchie who sells plushies on my shop.

– On every product page, I want to show the image of the “related products”. But I tried every adjustments, the related products image never show. There is just the title of the related product, not very attractive… How can I do it ? ๐Ÿ™‚

– Also I want to put the “add to cart” button before the related products, just below the short product description. Or the “related products” below the “add to cart” button. Because when I manage to put the related product images (I hope so !!) you’ll have to scroll to see the “add to cart button”…

You will have to connect to my site to see it because it’s under construction right now.
    Thank you sooo very much ! ๐Ÿ™‚

David Martin – Support

1) The related products should look like our demo:

It looks like you have installed JetPack which is adding these to your product page:

2) This is all provided as standard, check the related products: http://swiftideas.com/product/achilles-low/.

ArisuSenpai

Okay thank you !

It was Jetpack, yes !

But how can I manage to activate the Related Products in Atelier like in the link you sent me ?

In “Theme Options” => “WooCommerce Options” => “Products Options” I put “Related Product Display Type” as “Standard” but they don’t show below

David Martin – Support

You need to add categories/tags to your products so WooCommerce knows they are related. You have not done this.

ArisuSenpai

Perfect ! It worked. Thanks

David Martin – Support

Glad to help you out!

If you have found the theme/support useful, we appreciate it if you can leave feedback on our item if you have the time as it really helps us out.

Thanks,
    David

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register