New Landing How can we help? Atelier Related products?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    micheal_w

Hi guys,
    I tried to use the search but couldn’t find the solution, which might be in front of me I just can’t see it… How / where can I setup the related products for each product, individually?

I assigned some in Woo (see attachment) but the related product slide on the bottom of the page shows totally different random products… Any idea please?

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    micheal_w

I meant, the related product list on the bottom shows random products AS WELL…

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You can’t control related products, they just pull products from the same category, upsells and cross sells are not related products. To explain more please read: https://docs.woothemes.com/document/related-products-up-sells-and-cross-sells/

– Kyle

micheal_w

Oh really? I didn’t know that, thanks!

As I use the swift builder in that part, I added the related products as a section (above the reviews) and setup a category to control what products are showing. This is a good solution, isn’t it? Now I need to hide the “default” Woo related products section (which is under the review section). Can I do that somehow?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Sure, add this to your custom css:

.single-product .product-related-wrap {
      display: none;
    }

– Kyle

micheal_w

Awesome, thank you Kyle!

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem!

– Kyle

blueseanj

Hi Kyle,
    Can someone tell me how to fix this issue, on the related product that is shown below the reviews at the product page, sometimes it shows me 2 products on the first line and the rest underneath, but i want them to be on the same line, as on the picture, I got 5 products total on the site, and each product page i want to show the four rest of the product on the related section, You can see the image attached here to see what i’m talking about, how can i fix this please?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi @blueseanj,

Please start a new thread so we can privately get your login details and take a look for you?

-David.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.