New Landing How can we help? Atelier Redux Framework Warning

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    mm9488

Hello,

This is currently happening on multiple sites but the one i mentioned above is a good starting point.

We are getting this message in the options panel. We can also not load swift page builder.

Redux Framework Warning
    select2-css CDN unavailable. Some controls may not render properly. Please wait a few minutes, then try refreshing the page. Unable to load some remotely hosted scripts..
    Redux Framework Warning
    select2-js CDN unavailable. Some controls may not render properly. Please wait a few minutes, then try refreshing the page. Unable to load some remotely hosted scripts..
    Redux Framework Warning
    ace-editor-js CDN unavailable. Some controls may not render properly. Please wait a few minutes, then try refreshing the page. Unable to load some remotely hosted scripts..

Thank you.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try to install the Redux Framework plugin from the WordPress repository.
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/redux-framework/

It was suppose to appear this plugin in the required plugins Appearance-> Install plugins, but that isn’t happening and we are fixing that situation.

Hope it helps.

-Rui

coridec
    This reply has been marked as private.
    coridec

It’s a clean installation.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Your theme is very dated. The latest is version 2.2.1, please update to this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jbjrpcp4i6p94in/atelier.zip?dl=0.

Full details on how to manually update: http://www.swiftideas.com/knowledgebase/how-to-manually-update-your-theme/.

Please also update the Swift Framework to version to 2.2.6: https://www.dropbox.com/s/twevs6i8nxtuikr/swift-framework.zip?dl=0.

Thanks.

coridec
    coridec
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

hi,

It could have been a temporary issue in the connection to those external resources or something in the other server is blocking that access that loads some resources from the ReduxFramework that we use in the theme options.

-Rui

coridec
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

You need to remove the security setting that stopping the external that would affect any js or css file that is loaded remotely like jQuery, and other common scripts.

You can add some exceptions to those specific urls.

-Rui

coridec
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Those errors you sent me in the screenshot mean that the necessary files to run the custom css field aren’t being loaded.
    Ask your hosting support why they are being refused and to allow them to load properly.

-Rui

coridec

Hello Rui,

Sorry to insist, but can you give me a hint of what i should tell my hosting so the contact is effective?

Regards and thanks,

Corina

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi Corina,

I don’t know how to say it differently or more precise since I don’t know what is causing it.
    Can you just provide me admin access to see if there is any specific error message in the javascript console?

Use the private reply.

-rui

coridec
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.