New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Redux Custom Font Error 503

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal

I found the same error code happening for a user of the Atelier theme.

I’m trying to upload a custom font, but it keeps on saying error message,
    Error: Code 503. Font conversation service failed, or is offline. The only file(s) imported were those uploaded. Please refresh the page to continue (making note of any errors before doing so, please).

This worked for me quite a number of times and now it’s as if the service is corrupt. If this is a script that went bad that’s part of the theme install, I can probably find it and overwrite the file on my server.

I tried uploading zip files, otf, woff, ttf. I’m getting this error every time and I really wish I’d thought to contact you via this forum sooner.

I’m attaching one of the fonts that didn’t work. Get back to me as soon as you can! Please and thank you.

BTW, this @fontsquirrel converter is an impressive and intuitive script. I’m not a developer and I don’t know how hard it was to pull off, but until I started running into issues, it was a huge time saver. Really nice added bonus to this theme!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

The Redux theme options uses a 3rd party conversion service to convert & process the uploaded fonts, on occasions this service does experience downtime like you report.

Can you please re-test this?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register