New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Recommended Caching Plugin?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    timg333

Hi,

I had Quick Cache installed and this was causing the logo to not update and display correctly after changing it even with the plugin disabled and the cache in wordpress and my browser cleared. Is there known issues with this plugin and Supreme? Do you have a caching plugin that you know works fine with theme?

Thank you,

Justin

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Justin,

WP caching plugins in complex themes usually cause more trouble than they fix (and they’re not even really needed, unless you have thousands of unique visitors per day).

Such plugins not only can break the Javascript in a theme, but are also dependent on your server’s setup – so that’s why we can’t really make such recommendations.

Cloudflare should be more than enough (I personally run only Cloudlflare on a wallpapers site that gets ~70000 unique visitors monthly). Hope this helps.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin – Support

timg333

Thanks for your quick reply.

This site will be having thousands of visitors per day so this is a real issue for us. I run other sites with over 7,000 pageviews daily, sometimes up to 20,000 or more. I have great hosting but the site loading times are significantly improved with caching. Can you please recommend some kind of work around or a caching plugin with the least possible problems?

Thank you,

Justin

Melanie – SUPPORT

We heard people using W3 Total Cache,

good luck

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register