New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Recent problem with Theme option ! redirection 404 page

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    MoodMaker

Hi,

Today i decided to install the patch for the revolution slider (further to the envato email), and make all the updates too (for wordpress, for the flexform theme and for my plugins)

I took the opportunity to delete the other standart themes cause i don’t use them (one eleven etc…) in order to save space on my server.

But now i have a strange problem : when i click on “theme option”, i’m automatically redirected on a 404 page with an akward URL (here : mysite/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/woven.png). If i go backward, i’m redirected again on 404 but sometimes for another reason (mysite/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/cartographer.png).
    And if i repeat the operation several times, i finish to arrive on the good page “theme option” (mysite/wp-admin/admin.php?page=sf_theme_options) without being redirected.
    I think i’m redirected cause the back office doesn’t find several objects.png, and i don’t know where they are gone ! And why is it happenned ? Have you any idea ?

(I thought it was due to the others themes i’ve deleted, so i re-installed them, but nothing changed. So i re-deleted them)

Thanks a lot and sorry for my english !

Antoine

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you clear your cache? I accessed the theme options without any problem.

-Rui

MoodMaker

Mmh i don’t have any plugin dedicated to clean the cache… Have i to install one ?

Anyway, the problem comes when clicking on “theme options” in the sidebar of the back office, have you tried that ?

Thanks a lot for you precious help !

Antoine

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

If you don’t have any cache plugin, just need to clear the browser cache.
    I pressed in the top link and also in the left link and it works.

-Rui

MoodMaker

I done that, but it still the same problem. Have you test it with firefox ?

However it seems to be good on Safari… :/ How is it possible ?

Thanks a lot !

MoodMaker

It works too with Chrome, but this bug still happen on firefox :/

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I tested with Firefox and it’s also fine. It can only be cache issues in the browser.

-Rui

MoodMaker

Very strange, i tested all the ways to delete the cache, even cookies etc, even clean up all the computer with Onyx, but i still have this problematic redirection… It’s maddening !

Antoine

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Try to use only the browser that is working fine for now. When you have a chance test in another computer with Firefox. In mine it’s working fine, can send you a screenshot if would like.

-Rui

MoodMaker

It’s nice but i believe you 🙂 Ok i will work with safari for now, and test on firefox with another computer, and i’ll go back to you then.

Thanks !

A.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

ok Great.
    -Rui

MoodMaker

Indeed, it works on firefox with my other computer. I imagine the probleme exist only on my work computer, very difficult to explain !

Thanks for your help anyway

A.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem.
    -Rui

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register