New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Recent problem on the revolution slider with firefox

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    MoodMaker

Hi,

Recently i’ve a strange problem with my revolution slider (especially on firefox) : i can’t play anymore the videos (vimeo) in the slider. I clic on the play button but nothing happen. Only on firefox, it’s strange because it worked very well those last days.

It’s embarrassing, have you an idea ?

Thanks a lot !

Antoine

MoodMaker

Strange detail : it works when i clic everywhere on the video, except on the play button.
    Any idea ?

ps: i’m on the last version of firefox and the last version of the plugin revolution slider.

Thanks a lot

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!

This does not happen on our installations, so if you need help with a specific problem on your website, I would always need to see your site live please.
    Could you tell me your website URL please? You can do so by typing it into a reply.
    If you want to send a private reply that only you and the admins can see it, please scroll down and enable the checkbox to do so.

Also, we might need to check the backend of your website, so to speed things up, could you let me know your login details please?

Thanks and cheers!

MoodMaker
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

I don’t experience this on your website, everything works perfectly fine when I click the play button. On which OS are you? And which Firefox version?

MoodMaker

I’m on mac, os 10.9
    Last version of firefox (26.0)
    Last version of the revolution slider
    Wordpress 3.6.1 (by the way, when can I upgrade my flexform theme with the last version of worpdress ?)

Thanks for your precious help !

(Strange detail with the player : it works when i clic everywhere on the video, except on the play button)

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, please make sure you’re on the latest version of the theme and WP!

You can check versions and compatibilities here: http://themeforest.net/item/flexform-retina-responsive-multipurpose-theme/4258755?WT.ac=solid_search_item&WT.seg_1=solid_search_item&WT.z_author=SwiftIdeas

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register