New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Recent Posts Builder – Distance between posts

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    Jakk

Hi,

On my blog I use the ‘Recent Posts’ element using Swift Page Builder. I have set it up so that there’s always a gap between the boxes and none get pushed down, but the gap is too large (please see attached image). How would I reduce the distance between each set of posts by around 50%? I cannot find what I’m after in functions.php.

Much Obliged,

J

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

This would be a CSS matter, so you’re looking at the wrong file.

What exactly do you mean by “I have set it up so that there’s always a gap between the boxes and none get pushed down” ?

If you can show us your site, I’ll take a look and try to provide a CSS solution.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin – Support

Jakk

Sorry for being late with my reply. With regards to your question:

http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/implementing-a-maximum-excerpt-character-length-in-the-recent-posts-module/

So how do I decrease the distance between each row please?

Melanie – SUPPORT

You linked to another thread, may I ask why? Cosmin asked for your website URL.
    Is the other thread talking about the same thing? If yes please only discuss in one thread 🙂

Jakk

Melanie,

Because the thread answers the question asked by support – What exactly do you mean by “I have set it up so that there’s always a gap between the boxes and none get pushed down” ?.

Current question:

URL http://is.gd/GiiNVI.

I want to decrease the distance between each row of posts but I do not know which part of the CSS will need to be edited.

J

Melanie – SUPPORT
    .recent-post {
    margin-bottom: 0px!important;
    }

Cheers!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register