New Landing How can we help? Atelier Really annoying full-width row CSS bug

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    No Dinx

if you create a full-width row, insert a 1/1 column in that row, then put an SPB element in that, such as a multi-size masonry portfolio (turn off gutters), you will find that there is 15px of padding-left on the column > section.row.fw-row. This causes huge issues for the masonry. To fix this problem, I have to either write a css fix for every website, or use “Remove Element Spacing” on the row. Both solutions have drawbacks. Pretty much every version of Atelier has this bug (I’ve been using Atelier since it went public).

You will see in my screenshots the difference. As you can see it really affects the masonry, as the Javascript is comparing the row as full-width without accounting for the padding first, and therefore, as you can see, problems arise.

Bug:

.spb-row-container.spb-row-full-width .spb-column-container .row {
        margin-left: 0;
        margin-right: 0;
        padding-left: 15px;
    }

Maybe a quick fix?:

.spb-row-container.spb-row-full-width .spb-column-container .row {
        padding-left: 15px;
        padding-right: 15px;
    }
    .spb-row-container.spb-row-full-width.remove-element-spacing .spb-column-container .row {
        padding-left: 0;
        padding-right: 0;
    }

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Great thanks to find it. I have forward it to development team. They will check and fix.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi No Dinx

Thanks for the information. Does this spacing issue happen with any other asset apart from multi-masonry? We’ll investigate the best solution for this.

Do you get the same issue if you remove the 1/1 column from the row? (seeing as this isn’t necessary).

– Ed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register