New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint RE: Slider Error: Slider with alias homesliderthin not found.

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by ggraves.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    ggraves

Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias homesliderthin not found.

How / where do I install / find / create this homesliderthin?

I attempted to upload the homesliderthin.txt in the Pinpoint import to no avail.

Sorry for the bother… since I didn’t find a similar question in the support search, I must be a total idiot. Please deal with me as such.

Regards,
    George

ggraves

It has become obvious that I have some bone-headed mistake. There are five additional Revolution sliders that are missing. They are:

• sazzislider
    • sazzislider2
    • editorial_breaking_news
    • editorial_main_feature
    • impactslider4

I suspect there are others.

Cheers,

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

That shows up because there are no Revolution Sliders created.

Where have you tried to upload that file? Should go in the Import/Export area of Revolution Slider.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin – Support

ggraves

Thanks for your response to the question. I tried to upload the file homesliderthin.txt through the import/export plugin used to upload the samples for your sample data which was successful. homesliderthin.txt did not upload. Other than that I cannot find an import tool in either the Revolution Slider panel, the Revolution Slider documentation, or the Pinpoint documentation.

Is the Import/Export area of the Revolution Slider similar to the Import/Export area of the Pinpoint Theme Options? There does not seem to be a similar sidebar menu for the Revolution Slider.

Am I missing the mechanism for importing that .txt file in? Does it import via the Pinpoint Theme Options? Are there instructions in either your documentation or Revolution Slider documentation for importing this?

Thanks,
    George

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi George,

They’re completely separate things. Importing that slider demo content in the theme options might screw up the whole theme options.

The slider demo import needs to be imported in the Revolution slider plugin, it has a button for Import/Export when editing a slider.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin – Support

ggraves

Cosmin,

Thanks. The Import / Export does not appear until after the attempt to create a slider by giving a title and alias. Undocumented by Themepunch and by Swiftpsd.

If this question has come up before, you might want to add it to the Demo Content section of your documentation. If not, then it’s just me.

Regards,
    George

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register