New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Re size thumbs on my home page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    makiote

Hi guys,

How can i resize my carousel thumb images on my home page?? Width is ok but i want them more high (height). Thanks a lot!!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

The theme will use the size of your first product’s image and apply that size to all your other images.

– Kyle

makiote

Yes but i mean about carrousel thumb size.. is possible to custom the size?

Kyle – SUPPORT

No, it will use the size of your first image, so the only way to increase the height of the products is to increase the height of the images (mainly first image)

– Kyle

webmgr

No, it will use the size of your first image, so the only way to increase the height of the products is to increase the height of the images (mainly first image)
    – – –
    Hello Kyle, If the carousel is putting in the size of the first image and it is a large image (for example the image on the product page), should I create all the separate sizes I may need up front? Then assigning them to separate categbories?

EX: a front page hero photo 1280 x 740, LATEST PRODUCTS (this is the one I am interested in most 150 x 150 . I just want them smaller) and the product page 300 x 300?

Still learning the theme.

Thanks,
    logiclab

David Martin – Support

@logiclab – we cannot access your site to view this, can you amend that?

This is what I see: http://d.pr/i/14RSh.

Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register