New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn Raw HTML code deleted on page update

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    scottreinhard

I just recently updated the Swift Frameworkk. For the second time today, when updating a page, using the Swift Framework, any raw html code areas have been cleared on update, which is very frustrating to say the least. Wondering what could be causing this.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Have you used HTML Raw element of Swift page builder? Was your html code inside the Element of Swift page builder?
    Thanks
    Mohammad

scottreinhard

Correct, I used the Raw HTML element of the Swift Page Builder. I would say at a certain point last week, perhaps after I updated SPB framework, this started happening. When I first load in the html into the element and save it, the code will work. But any subsequent changes to any of the other elements on the page deletes all of the code in all of the Raw HTML elements. Every time.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I forward this issue to development team to check it further.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

scottreinhard

I wanted to check if there was any update on this issue. As I continue to try and update my site, the html code is wiped out, continuously. It makes it impossible to edit any of the content on my site.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Please add your WP login info for us. Rui is on leave currently so I’ll pick this up with the lead developer.

Thanks for your patience.

– David.

scottreinhard
    This reply has been marked as private.
    scottreinhard

Just want to add on to this, that occasionally after updating a page, all of the element names will be erased. And in one occurrence, all of the images were erased. Either something particular to my system is occurring, or there’s some instability with Swift Page Builder.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Will look at this situation. Can you provide me just a specific page where it’s happening?
    I will also try to recreate the Raw html situation in my development site.

Thanks

-Rui

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I manage to replicate it. I’m currently fixing it.
    Thanks

-Rui

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

We are sending and update probably tomorrow that will also include the Raw Html fix.
    Do you need it sooner or you can wait a little bit?

Thanks

-Rui

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register