New Landing How can we help? Atelier RANDOM MODE REVOLUTION SLIDER DOESN`T WORK

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    eccesso

HI SwiftIdeas_Support,

I´v just updated previous rev_slider to ver. 5.0.3, and I can´t activate the “Random Mode” for the slides, which are exposed in the latest slider version?
    I´ve tried several options, but nothing seems to activate the option “Random mode”. Please check jpeg.file attached.
    Any suggestions to what might has gone wrong during update? The random mode worked fine in the previous version of rev_slider.

Best regards…._eccesso

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    eccesso
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster
    eccesso
    eccesso

HI Ed,

What you forgot to tell me was, that it actually is more then completely impossible to reverse the rev_slider to a previous version, referring to the SwiftFrameworks plugin, which also has been updated! Referring to this issue, if you consider this as an issue? I can´t use/install the revslider ver. 4.6.5! But thanks anyway for providing it.
    I´ve installed the revolution slider ver. 4.6.5, imported the proper sliders, added the proper alias on page, and now ALL pages are blanc!?? THe site has simply disappeared!?
    I´ve never experienced neither seen this before, and I guess the only way to continue my works is – it is still a guess….is the installation of revslider ver. 5.0.3…and wait for the update which bugfixes the Random mode issue, among other unknown issues which I haven´t had time to check up for….
    The new revslider has some powerfull editing features…no question about that! But…this version…needs some more testing, updates&bugfixes!
    I´ll keep an eye on the supportforum to check if other users experience the same problems with the revslider update as I have.

br_eccesso

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

I was unaware it was not possible to revert the revolution slider – not something we have tried, was just providing the zip you asked for. There is no issue with the theme with either version, so my guess would be an issue with the plugin after downgrade.

We will be providing updated versions whenever we update the theme – it looks like a huge update from them so bound to be niggles here and there.

– Ed

eccesso

HI Ed,
    I don´t hold you responsible for anykind of unawareness with regards to the revslider update which is a “third party software”! The awareness will probably come from users of the revslider, who besides from the much more advanced features in the new version, experience an unknown number of issues or niggles? My best guess is, that the reported malfunctions will be feedbacked to the slider developers, who hopefully manage to fix the issues/bugs in future updates? The 5.0.3 is actually ready for the 5.0.4 update, which hasn´t been released yet?
    The only choice I´ve got know is, to continue the my works with the latest rev_slider version. It isn´t the worst solution, but rather annoying because of the unknown number of “niggles here and there”. THe new features are great, but the previous version already worked fine! So….
    I´ll close the ticket and keep you guys updated with anykind of niggles here and there!

BR/_eccesso

eccesso
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

No problem – we’ll keep an eye on the updates and provide the versions with the theme as they are released.

– Ed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register