New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Quickview or quick view option or plugin?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    creatorofstuff

I wish to incorporate a quick view feature to my products such that a person can view some information about the product without actually leaving the page. (Either in rollover or click form, like lightbox.) I had purchased “Woocommerce Quickview” from Code Canyon, and it worked with my last theme, but it does not work with Neighborhood.

My question is this: If you are familiar with this plugin, do you know how to get it to work with Neighborhood? OR, do you know of a plugin that does work?

Thank you very much!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,

can you by any chance contact the plugin developers about this problem?
    There is a massive amount of plugins out there on the market. Each and every one is created by a different developer who uses their own techniques and code.
    Because of this, we cannot guarantee that everyone of them will work with our theme. When an issue arises, we will certainly try to do what we can to fix it though. The best thing to do first is to report the issue to the plugin developer because they know their own code better than we do. Let us know what the plugin developer reports back and we will see what can be done!

Thanks and all the best!

creatorofstuff

I tried. The developer is no longer supporting this product. I happened to have his email address because when I purchased it he WAS supporting it. But he never replied to me.

So once again. Can you either help me with the one I have, or can you recommend one that you know works with Neighborhood please?

Melanie – SUPPORT

I’m afraid we cannot help you with that as we did not develop the plugin, and if the developer is not even supporting it anymore it really sounds like it’s faulty.

I don’t know any plugin that you could use I’m afraid.

Cheers

creatorofstuff

I would like to request that as a feature in a future update then. If you look at the research, having a quick view feature in an e-commerce website generates more sales than forcing a shopper to click open a page for each and every product. Here is one of many articles on the subject:

http://www.practicalecommerce.com/articles/3310-Using-Quick-Views-to-Increase-Conversions

I never dreamed this theme would prevent this type of plugin from working or I would not have purchased it in the first place.

Is there a process for feature requests? I would like to find out if this is something you would put on your list or not. Thank you.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Thanks for the feature request, I will forward it to the developer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register