New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Questions on Blog Carousel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    onehipcat

1 Is it possible to add the post categories in the blog carousel? I would like categories underneath my articles similar to Vogue (www.vogue.com). See snapshots.

2 I got rid of the hover effect all together on the blog posts, but I would like to bring it back with a different one without the page icon inside. I just want the opacity of the image to change. Similar to the hover on the posts on Vogue (www.vogue.com.) What CSS do I need to change it?

3 The blog title links under the blog carousel do not have a roll-over/hover effect like the other link of the main featured article on the page. What do I need to get the links to light up?

4 The links under the “Shop the Editors'” picks do not have the roll-over/hover effect either. I would like these to light up as well.

Thanks so much!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    MarieWorks

Hi Onehipca,

For point 2. – see the thread I created here – http://www.swiftideas.com/forums/topic/customise-blog-post-and-image-overlays/

Covers same topic.

Hope that helps

Chris

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

1) regarding this one I would require a considerable customization, that is out of our support scope. I can suggest to the development this feature so it can be considered for a future update.

2) check the topic that @MarieWorks suggested(thanks)

3) and 4) Add the code below to your custom css option, change the hover color to your desired one.

.recent-post h5 a:hover, .woocommerce ul.products li.product a:hover {
      color: #CCC!important;
    }

Hope it helps.

-Rui

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register