New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Questions about Swift Slider

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    oliverr

First of all, thank you for this amazing template. It makes really fun to explore all the options you provided for your clients.
    I started my website thinking about the start-page and decided to promote my works with your slider.

Unfortunately there are some things I don’t like.

Here are my questions:

• When the viewport gets shrinked, the headlines do scale down diffently. In my eyes that makes not much sense.
      What do you recommend?
    • I’m not a big fan of these little animations you can see when you click on “next” or that little animation that
      happens with the page indicator. Is it easy to change that to make it super simple?
    • When I’m using a picture with white background, the indicator plus the arrows do disappear since they
      have the same color. Is there a trick to solve this?
    • Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    oliverr

Hey guys, don’t bother about my problem here. I just jumped to Slider Revolution, but maybe one of my questions may be interesting for development adjustments.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Ok no problem, we are considering adding specific options for mobile layouts to help improve this.

Your other issue can be amended with a couple of CSS tweaks that we can help you with.

Let us know if you need any help.

Cheers,
    David.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register