New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Put taxes below the price > product single page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    danielx1

Hi!

Although I´ve found some similar issues within the community it could not solve my problem.

I´m running woocommerce with the plugin “Germanized”. It puts additional information, especially taxes, into the product page. I would like to place the additional taxes and delivery information below the price! Please finde screenshot attached.

I´ve tried to get support from the author of that plugin. Put it does not work. I tried to put the following code into the functions.php:

remove_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_gzd_template_single_legal_info', wc_gzd_get_hook_priority( 'single_legal_info' ) );
    	add_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_gzd_template_single_legal_info', 11 );

(as suggested): it removes the original manner of placing that additional tax information and tries to replace it in another way.

Hope you can help me. Thanks!

Daniel

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi Daniel,

The Woo template within the theme does not have an action to add content below the price.

You would likely need to edit the file neighborhood/woocommerce/content-single-product.php and add in your own action below the price, then you can hook into that.

Ex, in the file you will see the price:

<p itemprop="price" class="price"><?php echo $product->get_price_html(); ?></p>

You can add in an action below that:

<p itemprop="price" class="price"><?php echo $product->get_price_html(); ?></p>
    <?php do_action( 'sf_custom_single_after_price' ); ?>

Then update the above action to reference that:

add_action( 'sf_custom_single_after_price', 'woocommerce_gzd_template_single_legal_info' );

Thanks.

danielx1

Awesome! You made my day! 🙂 Thanks!

David Martin – Support

Great, happy to help you.

Thanks.

Blindfury

Is there a chance you could get me in touch with Daniel? Maybe forward him my email address? Cheers

David Martin – Support

Hi will be notified via this message. I’d be reluctant to share his private email though.

Blindfury

Sure, thanks!

David Martin – Support

No problem, I think without permission it would be wrong to hand out contact information.

Does this relate to the OP’s ticket?

Blindfury

Yes, in a way. There are some more texts being added by the Germanized plug-in for WooCommerce, e.g. on the checkout page, and I’d like to ask Daniel whether he managed to move them around too, and if so, how he did it.

David Martin – Support

You’re best off asking the plugin developer or hiring a freelance developer to help you with your modifications.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register