Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    oosoba

Hi,

I would like a product zoom function on the single product pages. Any ideas on how I can get that done? Wondering if there is an option for it or something.

Something like the image zoom on this page –> http://www.carters.com/carters/Layered-Look-Graphic-Tee/V_263A845,default,pd.html?dwvar_V__263A845_color=Yellow&cgid=carters-kid-boy-tops&start=

Thank you.

PS: I love this theme. So many options! ๐Ÿ™‚

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!

This sure is possible, but I’m afraid it’s not built into the theme and would have to be modified especially for you. We’d love to help you with this customization but we are only able to provide support for basic theme issues and bug fixes. We do provide support for small customizations but unfortunately this request is beyond that. Please see our general policy and guidelines for more info. You could also hire a developer to help you with your customizations.

Thank you for understanding!
    Cheers!

oosoba

๐Ÿ™ OK. Just two more things I’d like to know.
    I installed the Yotpo review plugin for woocommerce – http://www.yotpo.com/?utm_source=woocommerce_ext_marketplace&utm_medium=headline_link&utm_campaign=woocommerce_ext_marketplace

But I can’t seem to get the reviews to show in the “Reviews” Tab, any guides on what part of the themes codes I could look into to fix that?

Secondly, I’m not sure if this is designed to happen by default, so I just need some advice. When changing product variations, especially color, is there a way to make the displayed image change too, so it shows the relevant image for that variation.

Thanks for the quick response.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,
    the image won’t change upon changing the variation.

I will consult another forum staff about the review question, thank you for the patience ๐Ÿ™‚ Cheers!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

That plugin hasn’t been tested with the theme, so you’ll need to check with their support or integration guides.

The image for the variation thing isn’t possible I’m afraid, sorry.

Regards,

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

oosoba

OK, I guess I’d have to see to that myself.

One more thing though (sorry to be such a bother), I get the maintenance mode page when I am logged in as admin. So its almost impossible to work on the theme and have it in maintenance mode. I thought it was supposed to let us admin users through?

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey, I just checked back and you are able to upload images for each variation you create of your product. So upon changing the variation like color, your image will be able to change as well.

Can you try that?

If I activate my maintenance mode I can see both backend and frontend. Are you sure your user has admin rights?

Cheers

oosoba

Hi Melanie,

Ok, I’d try out the variation images. But I’m definitely an admin user, I’m actually the only user at the moment, but for some reason its not letting me through. I’m going to try creating another admin user and see if I would still have issues.

Thank you.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Okay good luck ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register