New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Product variations bug after updating Cardinal & Woocommerce

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    dirkmol

Hi,

Found another bug after upgrading today. The shop doesn’t show half (shoe) sizes anymore on the webshop. See attachments. As you can see they are still there in the backend, but do not show up in front on product-pages.
    Could have anything to do with ‘.’ or ‘,’ notifications maybe?? We didn’t change anything and settings are the same, but maybe the updating mixed it up somewhere …? Hope you can help!

Cheers,
    Dirk

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Please contact WooCommerce regarding the issue, nothing in the theme would prevent these variables from showing up

– Kyle

dirkmol

Are you sure?
    Don’t you need to update templates after a Woocommerce update? Seems like both are not working well together now … I will contact Woocommerce too of course, but there were more issues appearing (see other post about lightbox/images problem), so it looks like there is an updating problem somewhere. But I’m in the dark here, thanks for helping.

Cheers,
    Dirk

Kyle – SUPPORT

Cardinal doesn’t support WooCommerce 2.4 yet, so yes you will face issues. We will be releasing updates shortly

– Kyle

dirkmol

Ah ok. I assumed while they were released around the same time it was an update regarding WC 2.4. I will wait and see then, thanks! Cheers, Dirk

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

dirkmol

Hi there,

This is what Woocommerce found out, see below. Hoping to get a theme update asap!

Tried this local without issue https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/65y6yvz8l5f7dc3/2015-08-11%20at%2015.18.png?dl=0

@monkshop looks to be theme related. I think its an outdated version of templates/single-product/add-to-cart/variable.php

Switch to default WP theme to confirm. Then look for an update from the author or replace/delete that template file from the theme to revert to our new 2.4 version.

Good luck!

Cheers,
    Dirk

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Yes, like I said Cardinal doesn’t yet support the latest version of WooCommerce, we have sent the update to ThemeForest, just waiting for review

– Kyle

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register