New Landing How can we help? General Forum Help Product to be able to have outbound link for affiliate site while onthe homepage

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    dio

Hello guys, i really need to find a way to place an external link in the products.

What i mean is, while on the homepage, rather having to click on the product and then go to its page and then click affiliate link, to be able to do this from the homepage.

So users can click on the product somewhere and go directly to the external website.

Is this possible to do automatic from the wp admin? Create a new custom field maybe ?

Or place manually somewhere inside the element-product, a variable which will hold the affiliate link of each product. But how will we update this from the admin of each product?

Please guys, if someone know anything about it i would really appreciate it!

Also, forgive me if this query has been posted in the past, but i checked the forum and could find an answer to my problem!

Thank you for reading this!

Cheers!

Dio

dio

* Or place manually somewhere inside the
    element-product, – i mean the list html elements of the products

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I’m afraid this is not possible, as this is controlled by WooCommerce and not the theme there’s nothing we can do.

– Kyle

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register